Saturday, October 10, 2009

What we have been up too!


So the past few months we have been supper busy!! First the girls all started preschool, they go two times a week and absolutely love it! They have also started Ballet, its so fun to watch how much they enjoy it. We are so lucky to have our 3 beautiful girls! We have so much fun with them and enjoy each of their sweet personalities. We love them so much we thought we would add another one to the bunch!! Yes that's right we are having our 4Th child, and of course its another GIRL! I am about five and a half months along and feel great! I have not been sick one day of this pregnancy. I thought for sure that meant we were going to get our boy!! But no such luck here! After the shock wore off of having 4 Girls I can now say that we are very excited! Now the hardest part of the whole thing is coming up with a name that we both agree on.

7 comments:

Amberlie and Anthony said...

Can't wait to see you guys again, it makes me sad to see how grown up the girls are and that I haven't seen them for so long. Love Ya!

Val said...

Your girls are so cute. We are super excited for you to add a 4th! Wish we lived closer so the kids could play together.

Tosha G said...

Kayla, Congratulations! Your girls are adorable and I'm sure this one will be too. I'm excited for you. Good luck with everything

Nicki Swilor said...

Congrats! Your girls are gorgeous!

Amy said...

They are so cute!

Jason and Emily said...

hey!! o my gosh! when did u take this pic of all 3 girls?! i LOVE it! we miss u guys!! give the girls hugs and kisses!

Jay & Tammi Roberts said...

Kayla, congratulations, that is so exciting! Your girls are absolutely adorable and I can't believe that you are having a 4th!