Monday, February 15, 2010

Rowan Stella Gallagher is here!!!

Friday the 5th, our 5th anniversary I went into labor at home. My contractions started around 5:00 p.m and were 5 min apart. It was about 8:00 p.m when we went to the hospital. It was a super long labor but to my surprise it was not to bad. I got the epidural around 3:45 a.m and I was dilated to a 7. My water broke around 6:00 am and I had her at 7:28 a.m everything went so smooth!! I pushed 4 times and out she came! Rowan was 6 lbs 13 oz and was 18 inches long.

Welcome to the world baby Rowan!!
Proud big sisters, Portlin, Tru and Dutch.

Rowan Stella Gallagher

14 comments:

Val said...

Congrats!! She is beautiful....just like all your daughters!

*natalie said...

Congratulations Kayla! She is a beauty. I am so happy that everything went smoothly.

Thunderbay said...

Congratulations Kayla!!!! I am so happy for you and Brian. You have the cutest little girls... Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!

Angela Severe said...

WOW she is so beautiful Kayla! You are an amazing women, I hope you know that!!! CUTE CUTE CUTE is all I can say :) Bridget is moving down in a couple of weeks so if we come down we will for sure be over to see little Rowen!

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

Congrats!! She's adorable. But what do you expect with you as her mom!

jenny said...

So beautiful Kayla! You have 4 gorgeous girls. Wish we could come hold her. We'll have to come visit soon.

Anderson's said...

She is darling! Andi can't wait to see her.

Eleyna Julia said...

She's gorgeous! Congrats! I'm glad your labor went so well. I hope we get to see you sometime soon. Take care!

Unknown said...

Yea!!!!! I have been thinking about you so much lately and if you have had your baby yet. She is so darling and I love her name. I miss you! Congratulations. I'm so glad everything went well.

Thunderbay said...

P.S. I forgot to tell you I love her name... IT IS SOOO CUTE :)

Remember to Breathe said...

YAY!!! Congratulations! I love the picture of all the girls together. SO cute.

JJ&K said...

So Cute. Congrats and I love that name! You're girls are all so cute, you guys are so blessed!

Tatum said...

I hope you don't mind, but I look at your blog sometimes. You guys have the cutest little girls! Congrats. I love the name :)

Jay & Tammi Roberts said...

Congratulations, she looks like a little doll! Hope all is going well with your four little girls!