Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Our Fun Weekend

He got a new BBQ! Yeah now we don't have to use our tiny one with 3 legs ha ha.
 We also took the kids to this cute little farm, it has goats, pigs, chickens, rabbits, quail, turtles, a horse and thank goodness a cat for Dutch to love on. Dutch wants a kitty so badly but its not in her near future, sorry bugga!



 This is how Rowan spent the day at the farm.

 These girls sure do love there cousin Briggs. He is such a sweat heart to put up with all these girls.

 This is how we spent our Saturday morning. It was such great weather we couldn't waist it inside.

 Rowan and mommy got some sun.
 My girls are the greatest!! They are always begging to help out in the house. After breakfast they wanted to do the dishes, so we let them. One would wash one would rinse and one would dry. I can't wait till they can cook and mop, ha  ha I will have my own little merry maids.

7 comments:

Jeanette Cox said...

Your a good Mother to start teaching them now to have fun working. When they think it's fun that is a good time to start. Cute girls.

Bridget and Derrik said...

SO CUTE!!! I love the Pic with you and the girls down below, they are ALL gorgeous just like there mommy :) It was great seeing you a few weeks ago, I'm bummed we are leaving for the summer, but hopefully we will be back just in time for the perfect weather ;)

Anderson's said...

Where is that little farm. We need to go sometime! your girls are so cute.

Eleyna Julia said...

Yea! I love updates on your cute family. That farm looks so fun. Rowan is such a beauty. It makes me excited for mine to get here. :)

Jason and Emily said...

I miss you guys!! The girls are getting too big and I wish I was there to see them grow up! I love the pic with bri and the girls, the first one. Soooo cute! I might not see you guys til Newport :( It will be fun though! Love you guys!

Jason and Emily said...

I didn't mean to not comment on your pic with the girls! Very cute also! You look damn gooood! haha :)

kimberlee shaffer said...

wow you really have the most beautiful girls!! Yeah Brian is very outnumbered. we moved to Henderson 2 weeks ago. We need to catch up!