Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Portlin's fist day of kindergarten


Portlin was so excited to start kindergarten. She chose her outfit the night before and laid it out all by her self. She would have slept in it if I would have let her.  She wanted to try it on to make sure that was the right outfit for the fist day of school. Once she got her outfit on she looked down at herself and said " Oh my gosh!! I look so CUTE!" ha ha ! She was right, she did look "SO CUTE"

Monday morning, fist day of Kindergarten.waiting for breakfast.  I have to admit that I was very sad when this day came. I was very excited for Portlin but at the same time I just can not believe my baby is old enough to go to Kindergarten. She is such a good example to her 3 little sisters. Dutch and Tru look up to her and want to be with her all the time. They were sad that they couldn't stay with her when it was time to leave her at the school. I have the cutest picture of Portlin on her fist day of Preschool when she was 3 years old. She did this cute little thumbs up pose on her own in this picture, so I made her do the same pose before we left for the school.I cant beleive These pictures of the girls were taken 2 1/2 years ago! Where has the time gone?!Dutch, Portlin and Tru on Portlin's  first day of Preschool. The twins  wanted to go with her to school that day too! ha ha. They are all such good friends!! I always tell them how lucky they are to have their best friends as sisters.That is one cute school girl!!! Man we love this little one! 

 

3 comments:

amanda james said...

oh my...I can't believe she's already in kindergarten! What...she's growing up so fast.

Jason and Emily said...

ok...the thumbs up pictures are so freaking cute!! Look how much she has grown! I'm excited to spend the next few days with them!!

Eleyna Julia said...

Isn't it great how excited they are to start school? Too bad that doesn't last. :) All of your girls are so beautiful. You're a lucky momma!