Thursday, October 14, 2010

King Cowboy



They had all these great photos of my grandpa over all his years of "being a cowboy" I took pictures of the pictures so it doesn't do them justice.




Add caption















After everything Kara (my sister) and her family were headed to the Gallagher's cabin up at Mammoth Creek, my in laws cabin, When we got there we walked into this! We knew there was a rat in the cabin because Brian's parents were up there the week before and saw it. They set traps for it so we kind of knew to watch out for it.













4 comments:

Rob, Kara, Olivia & Bridger Holland said...

We had soo much fun!!! Thank you so much for having us!!! We will have to do it again soon.

Jeanette Cox said...

Looked like fun. You could see the rats teeth in the picture. Yuck! Rob is brave.

The Johnston's said...

Ok Kayla, I am not sure you will remember me so I may sounds like a weirdo! I am not sure if or how I can send a message to you on this blogspot thingy. I found you through someone else's blog. My name is Erin. My last name was Mantooth back then. I just wanted to say hi! If you don't remember me just ignore this message! ;o)

Jacque and Chad said...

Found you! Thank you so much for this weekend, it was a blast! We will have to get together again soon! Thanks again.