Saturday, November 1, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

We couldn't start the night without some kind of disaster!! It never fails, anytime we go anywhere one of us gets some kind of bump or bruise!! Tru fell into the door inside the church and it looked a lot worse up close, the bump was as big as a ping pong ball at first, Darn it!!

Our little kitty was so thirsty after all that candy!!
Portlin talked me into dressing up too so I went as a fairy. I couldn't talk Brian into going as Peter Pan, that would have been a great sight!! ha ha



Nana and Papa Gallagher with witchy poo, this was at their trunk or treat. Jeff and Lynda were in charge of their wards trunk or treat and they did a great job!! it was a lot of fun and there was yummy food!



Papa handed out candy at the car, don't tell anyone but I think he played favorites and gave the grandkids extra candy!!!




8 comments:

Amberlie and Anthony said...

It looks like you girls had a lot of fun. I miss you, hopefully we can play soon.

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

Your girls look so cute. What's your email address and I will invite you to read my blog

Unknown said...

At least you got some good use out of those costumes! So cute.

Nicolle said...

Yay im so glad you found my blog! I cant believe how big your lil girlies are getting, they are so CUTE!! I miss you, when are you coming to UT again, we need to hangout!!

Bridget and Derrik said...

Your girls look SO cute:) Looks like you had a great halloween:) So i tried calling my dad about those puppies to ask, but he hasn't called me back yet:( So ill let you know when i know more! If you want to call him ever to ask questions his number is 435-624-3326!!!! Hopefully we'll see you guys at the christmas party this year:)

Sulser Family said...

The girls look adorable! I can't stop laughing about the June Beaver/June Cleaver comment on my blog. Who is that? Ha ha you crack me up.

Eleyna Julia said...

Holy crap! I didn't know you blogged! (I saw you on Nicolle's blog.) You have such an adorable family. Halloween looks like it was lots of fun with the girls. I heard you and Brian got sealed not too long ago-that's so awesome! Congrats!!!

Papworth's said...

Hey! Just wrote Amber and started thinking about all you girls. I hope you and your adorable family are doing well! Can't wait to read a little update!