Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The cutest Little ponies

These Ponies were the cutest little things!!
The baby ponies where only 2 months old and they would run all over and all of a sudden buck up their hind legs, they would run so fast like little dogs playing together! You could seriously pick them up they were so little. I wanted to sneak one into the diaper bag but my husband wouldn't let me!!
The owner would let the baby ponies run out of their fenced off area since they were as big as dogs and they would run out so fast and buck and run back in just as fast! I really want one as a pet. I wonder if it would fit in our 20 ft by 10 ft backyard??
Dutch was the only one that wanted to ride one, Tru was scared and Portlin was excited to go to the rides.Later she was sad because we had no more tickets left for her to ride one of the pony's. Dutch looked so cute riding the pony, she kept trying to get him to go faster, she loved it! It was my favorite part of the whole night!!!!!
Tru liked to pet them through the fence, she is usually our little dare devil but we found out this wasn't the case with animals.

5 comments:

Bridget and Derrik said...

Hey Kayla, I just realized that I have never even commented on your blog:( I've looked at it a few times and Love all of the pics. Your girls are so sweet. Thanks again for letting us come for your special day! It was all perfect and you guys all looked great! Hopefully we'll see you at the christmas party in a few months!!!

Sulser Family said...

Hi Kayla..I just wanted to say hello and thanks again for last weekend. It was fun seeing you and the girls. I'm still in amazement of how you handle all the chaos with three little girls and continue to look so fabulous! Keep in touch and we'll get together again soon.

Stephanie said...

Looks like you guys are having lots of Halloween fun. Congrats on going to the temple. That is so exciting. Your little family looked so precious all dressed in white. Don't you just love the Manti temple.

Angela Severe said...

How fun!! Your family is the cutest thing ever! I am serious you could all be in a magazine!! Looks like the pumkins patches are a little more happin were you live. We don't have rides:(

Thunderbay said...

Kayla, your pictures are so cute! Your little girls are darling. I just wanted to say Hi!