Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Temple Day!

The girls were so sweet in their little white dresses, they felt like princesses!! The twins wore there blessing dresses, yes they still fit then because when they were blessed they were 5 months old and they were supper long and hung way past their feet, so now when they were 2 they hit them right at the ankle and fit just perfect!! Portlin wore her cousin Kianna's dress and all three looked so beautiful!! They were all smiles all day long!



You can see gum in all of their hands and its such a cute story. As we were getting sealed we were holding hands and the girls started getting restless and pulling away so the sealer ( Brother Slack) who was so great with them, ( he was also my seminary teacher all four years) said " hold on, and pulled out 3 packs of gum and told them if they hold still they can eat it after, so we finished the sealing with 3 packs of gum in their hands.

7 comments:

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. It is so neat to get sealed and be with your family for eternity. It truly is a blessing. Your girls will always remember it. Again, Congratulaitons on your special day.

jenny said...

So glad we could be there with your cute family. You are beautiful and your kids are adorable!

Jason and Emily said...

Cute pictures kayla! I love them! They were so happy that day and I hope they can remember it forever. Miss you guys!

ciara said...

Hi Kayla! I came across your blog and saw your temple pics. I am so happy for you guys!!!! The temple is so amazing-that is so neat!!! Your girls look so cute all dressed in white! Congratz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jay & Tammi Roberts said...

Congratulations, what a special day for your little family! Your girls are absolutely adorable!

Unknown said...

Congrats! I can't wait to hear all about it! You guys look beautiful.

Papworth's said...

Hey Kayla, it's Kristi. I just saw your temple pictures! That is so so awesome! I bet that was very special. I remember when Kellie and Cari went. I wasn't able to go in with them at the time but just seeing them all come out in their white clothes made me cry. Just wanted to say Congratulations. You all look so happy and your girls are so cute. Also, so neat that Brother Slack got to do that for you. Good times in his class!! He was there one time I went too and it was so fun to see him! Take care!