Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Horse ridding in Manti

After the temple on Saturday we got to go to my grandparents house in Manti where my horse is and let the girls ride her. They had so much fun!







Even Baby Olivia got in on the action and got a ride! how cute!! Portlin got to hold the reins all by her self she felt like such a cow girl!

Tru was a little nervous but still has a lot of fun, we were glad they had the chance to get to ride her, I wish we could do it more often.
It was Jenny's frist time on a horse and she did great!! She is my cousins Trevor's wife and she is a doll!! we love her!! she is so sweet and I have to say he got a very PRETTY gril!! but hey he is not so bad him self ha!! we love them!

2 comments:

jenny said...

That was such a fun, day! I was so glad I go to play with the girls and get to know everyone better:)

Tosha G said...

Kayla it's Tosha. I haven't heard from you in years. I was glad when I found your blog. I am so happy for you. It looks like things stay busy for you. You are such a good mom. My Blog is private so email me your address and I will send you an invite. queentosha07@hotmail.com