Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Our most speical day ever!!

We have waited so long to go to the temple with our beautiful little girls and the day finally came!! we were so happy! It was an unforgettable experience for all of us, the girls all month long were asking, " do we go to the Temple today?" every day they ask and Portlin would sing ' I love to see the temple, all the time. On the drive to the temple Saturday morning Portlin was in the back singing " I love to see the temple I'm going inside today" it was so touching that a 3 year old could understand so well what was going on, and to this day she still talks about the temple.








3 comments:

Remember to Breathe said...

KAYLA!!! That is SO awesome that you guys went through the temple together. I had no idea you were doing that! That must be a sublime feeling! Congratulations--I'm happy for you!

Harper Family said...

Kayla! Im so happy for you! Isn't that the most meaningful time! I just loved setting across the alter with Chad! I bet your girls just loved it! Im so happy for you guys! Your little girls are so cute by the way!!! I cant believe they are in their blessing dresses! That worked perfect :)

Unknown said...

What a beautiful day it was!! There defiantly was not a dry eye in the room. I am so happy that you got to experience the sweet and tender spirit of that special day! The girls were so cute and of course the gum thing was so funny. haha